Tired of individually finding and uploading emotes to your Guilded server? Our emote pack tool makes it super easy to upload large number of emotes at the same time!
First, find an emote pack that you would like to import into Guilded. One good repository of emote packs is emoji.gg
Once you have found an emoji pack, find the “Add to Guilded” section and copy the link shown there.
- Go to Settings > Emotes for the server you wish to import emotes into.
- In the Emotes section, click on the “import an external emote pack” link.
- Paste in the link of the emote pack and click import.
- Enjoy a sip of coffee (or tea 🍵) while Guilded imports all the emotes.
- And voila! All the emotes should now be part of your Guilded server!