Tired of individually finding and uploading emotes to your Guilded server? Our emote pack tool makes it super easy to upload a large number of emotes at the same time!
First, find an emote pack you want to import into Guilded. One good repository of emote packs is emoji.gg
Once you have found an emoji pack, click the More Options button and copy the link to Import into Guilded.gg.
- Go to Settings > Emotes for the server you wish to import emotes into.
- In the Emotes section, click on the import an external emote pack
- Paste in the link of the emote pack and click import.
- Click Import on the confirmation screen.
- All the emotes will now be part of your Guilded server!
If you ever feel like giving your emotes a new name, it's quick and easy.
- Locate the emote whose name you want to change.
- Click on the emote name to activate the editing mode.
- Type in the new desired name for your emote.
- Click outside the name field to save the changes.
By clicking on the emote name and editing it, you can personalize your emotes and make them even more unique to your server or community. Whether you want to update a typo, add a special touch, or rebrand your emotes, it's all within your control.