Watch our tutorial on how to enable 2FA.
2 Factor Authentication is one of the best tools to keep your account safe. Let's walk through how to set it up.
- Go to your settings by clicking on the cogwheel icon near your profile.
- Click Security then click Enable
- Type in your password to confirm it is you activating 2FA and press Continue.
- If you don't already have a mobile authenticator you will need to download one to your phone. You can use Google Authenticator for iPhone or Android, you can use Authy, or you can use an authenticator of your choice.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device to connect your Guilded account to your authenticator.
- Enter the code active from your authenticator app.
- You will be given a recovery code that you can use if you lose access to your authenticator. Save this in a secure location.
- That's it! Your account is now secured with 2-factor authentication.
Please keep your backup code safe. Guilded cannot remove 2FA or issue you a new backup code. If you have lost or do not have access to your backup code, you will have to create a new account.