Watch our tutorial on how to enable 2FA.
2 Factor Authentication is one of the best tools to keep your account safe. Let's walk through how to set it up.
- Go to your settings by clicking on the cogwheel icon near your profile.
- Click Security, then click Enable.
- Type in your password and press Continue.
- If you don't already have a mobile authenticator, you will need to download one to your phone. You can use Google Authenticator for iPhone or Android, Authy, or an authenticator of your choice.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device to connect your Guilded account to your authenticator.
- Enter the code active from your authenticator app.
- A unique recovery code will display on the screen. Please save this in a secure location.
- That's it! Your account is secured with 2-factor authentication.
Please keep your backup code safe. Guilded cannot remove 2FA or issue you a new backup code. If you have lost or do not have access to your backup code, you will have to create a new account.