Connecting with friends and building meaningful relationships is an integral part of the Guilded experience. With the Friends list feature, you can easily keep track of your friends and stay connected with them across different servers and communities. In this guide, we'll walk you through how to access and utilize the Friends list effectively. Whether you want to chat, game, or collaborate with your closest pals, the Friends list is your go-to tool for seamless communication and socializing on Guilded.
- Head to your profile by clicking your username or picture in the bottom left corner.
- Click the Friends section, which indicates if you have any incoming friend requests.
- From here, you can see your friends list. You can search or sort the list, showing each friend's online status and how long you have been Guilded friends.
- When hovering over a friend, you get options for directly messaging them, starting a voice call, or a video call.
- Additionally, you can pull up more options for Unfriending, Blocking, or Reporting the friend by clicking the icon.
- The next tab shows any incoming friend requests waiting to be Confirmed or Deleted.
- The last tab shows any outgoing requests you have sent that have not been accepted. You can click to cancel them here if needed.
How to add friends
- Friends can be added in a couple of ways. One way is to click the Add friend button here at the top right of the Friends list.
- Search the name of the user you want to send a friend request.
Note: You can send multiple friend requests at once by adding multiple names here.
- Click Confirm to send your friend requests.
- You can also send a friend request directly by clicking on a user or going to their profile and hitting the Add friend button.
Prefer video tutorials?
Check out our YouTube channel for more step-by-step guides