Watch our tutorial on learning more about Friends.
How to use and access the Friends list
- Head to your profile by clicking your username or picture in the bottom left corner.
- Click the Friends section, which indicates if you have any incoming friend requests.
- From here, you can see your friends list. You can search or sort the list, showing each friend's online status and how long you have been Guilded friends.
- When hovering over a friend, you get options for directly messaging them, starting a voice call, or a video call.
- Additionally, you can pull up more options for Unfriending, Blocking, or Reporting the friend by clicking the icon.
- The next tab shows any incoming friend requests waiting to be Confirmed or Deleted.
- The last tab shows any outgoing requests you have sent that have not been accepted. You can click to cancel them here if needed.
How to add friends
- Friends can be added in a couple of ways. One way is to click the Add friend button here at the top right of the Friends list.
- Search the name of the user you want to send a friend request.
Note: You can send multiple friend requests at once by adding multiple names here.
- Click Confirm to send your friend requests.
- You can also send a friend request directly by clicking on a user or going to their profile and hitting the Add friend button.