Watch our tutorial on learning more about Friends.
How to use and access the Friends list
- Head over to your profile by clicking your username or picture in the bottom left corner.
- Click the Friends section, which shows an indicator if you have any incoming friend requests.
- From here, you can see your friends list. You can search or sort the list, and it will show each friend's online status and how long you have been Guilded friends.
- When hovering over a friend, you get options for directly messaging them, starting a voice call, or a video call.
- Additionally, you can pull up more options for Unfriending, Blocking, or Reporting the friend by clicking the icon.
- The next tab over shows any incoming friend requests waiting to be Confirmed or Deleted.
- The last tab shows any outgoing requests you have sent that have not yet been accepted. You can click to cancel them here if needed.
How to add friends
- Friends can be added in a couple of ways. One way is to click the Add friend button here at the top right of the Friends list.
- Search the name of the user you want to send a friend request.
Note: You can send multiple friend requests at once by adding multiple names here.
- Click Confirm to send your friend requests.
- You can also send a friend request directly by clicking on a user or going to their profile and hitting the Add friend button.