How to mute & unmute
Select the server, category, or channel that you want to mute.
- Right-click the server, category, or channel, select Mute from the menu and slide the toggle to the on position.
- The selected server, channel, or category will be grayed out when muted.
- To Unmute a channel, right-click the selected server, category, or channel to undo and slide the Mute toggle off.
- Alternatively, you can manage your channels or categories in your Server settings.
- Click on Notifications.
- Navigate to Notification overrides.
- Select the channels you want to manage from the drop-down list.
- You can use the toggle button to mute/unmute channels or categories.
- If you want to mute the entire server, you can do that at the top of the Notifications page.