How to upload custom emotes
As well as having access to an impressive choice of exclusive Guilded emotes, you can upload your own, including animated emotes, in a few easy steps.
Adding custom emotes
- Navigate to Settings > Emotes.
- Click Upload emotes.
- Emotes must be under 256kb in size and preferably a square image. You can upload directly using the upload modal, or you can drag and drop emotes.
- Your emote will take the original file name when you upload it You can change this by clicking on the name of the emote.
- Your emoji is now ready for your server to use from the server tab in the emote picker. You can add additional emotes from this window by clicking Add emote and following the steps above.
- If you are a member of any other server, you will automatically have access to any emotes they have uploaded.
See our other articles on How to import emote packs and Emote pack import for different ways to add more emotes.