Get ready to express yourself with an impressive array of emotes on Guilded! Not only do we provide a diverse selection of exclusive Guilded emotes, but you also have the freedom to upload your own custom emotes, including animated ones. In just a few simple steps, you can bring your unique emotes to life and add a personal touch to your Guilded experience.
Adding custom emotes
- Navigate to Settings > Emotes.
- Click Upload emotes.
- Emotes should preferably be a square image. You can use the upload modal within Guilded to directly upload your emote image. Simply follow the prompts and select the image file you wish to upload.
Drag and Drop is another convenient option is to use the drag and drop method. Just grab the image file or gif from your computer and drop it into the designated area in Guilded.
- Your emote will take the original file name when you upload it You can change this by clicking on the name of the emote.
- Your emoji is now ready for your server to use from the server tab in the emote picker. You can add additional emotes from this window by clicking Add emote and following the steps above.
- If you are a member of any other server, you will automatically have access to any emotes they have uploaded.