How to update your personal profile
1. Click your profile picture to access your settings.
Note: This button will take you back to your team pages.
- Your Profile will show your Feed, games you play, your Bio and when you joined Guilded, and if you add them your social media links.
- Here you can change your profile picture, by clicking on your avatar, change your name or add a tagline by clicking the pencil icon.
- Games - This is the section that you can add all the games that you play, if you don't find the game that you play drop a message to support
- Media - here you can upload images, videos and youtube links.
- Servers - This is where you can see all the servers that you are a member of.
- Friends - this the where you manage your friends, friend requests, and requests sent.
Applications - If you've applied to any servers, these will appear in this tab, you will be able to view or cancel your application, and see the status of it as Pending, Accepted, or Declined.