Using Guilded's Tournament feature is a great way to schedule and manage your competitions. Let's get one started!
- Click on Tournaments underneath your server list.
- Click Create tournament.
- Input your tournament name and click Continue.
- Select the game. Click Continue.
- Select the server that will be hosting your tournament and hit Continue.
- Your tournament has been created. Select Set up tournament to start configuring your tournament settings.
- Configure your Tournament settings. You can set up brackets from either the Dashboard or Brackets section.
Note: You must have at least one bracket configured to publish your tournament.
- In the Tournament details section, fill out your Tournament details. Make sure to click Save changes.
- Game settings allow you to select the size of your team from 1v1 up to 16 v 16.
- In the Registration settings, you can configure how teams can join your tournament, limit roster size, and add a registration form for registering teams to fill out to submit any extra information you might need. Click Save changes.
- You may edit, delete, and create brackets in the Active brackets section. Learn more about how to configure brackets in Setting Up Brackets.
- In the Invites section, you can track invites by who created them, when they were created, how many times each invite was used, and the use limit on each invite.
In the Support staff section, you can choose designated members that will be contacted by tournament participants whenever there is a dispute. You can also add Tournament staff who will have basic access to the tournament. Choose Support staff by clicking Add staff. Support staff can be added at any time, and this section is not required to publish your tournament.
Note: To be eligible for Support staff, members must have the role permission to create tournaments. This permission can be found in Server settings > Roles > Competitive permissions, then toggle on Create tournaments.
- Once you are done configuring your Tournament settings, navigate back to the Dashboard section and hit Publish.
Congratulations, your tournament is live!