Occasionally, teams will accidentally report the wrong match scores, or there will be a dispute regarding score reports from both teams in a match, requiring tournament owners to override scores. Here's how.
- Navigate to the appropriate bracket channel and click on the match for which you want to edit the score. Tournament owners can edit scores for both completed and in-progress matches.
- Select Report scores at the top of the match page.
- Input each game score for all match games. Click Submit to save new score.
- The new score has been saved.
- After scores are reported and finalized, select Confirm to lock in the scores and begin the next round.
- Once a new round begins, previous round scores can no longer be edited.