How to Kick or Ban members from your Server!
Every so often, for whatever reason, you may have to remove a member from your Server. We will show you here how to Kick, Ban, and Unban members from your Server.
- The necessary permissions are required to carry out Kick/Ban actions on members.
- You can Kick/Ban by accessing the Members List or by Right-clicking a member's name.
- You will be prompted to confirm your selection.
- You can select the option to Ban a user from the member's list or right-clicking select on the user's name.
- You will be prompted to confirm the action, with the option to give a reason - this is useful for referencing in your Audit Log.
- You can also choose whether you want to delete recent message history from your server from the member you are banning.
- Head over to your server settings and select Bans
- Click on the member who has been banned.
- Select Revoke ban and click Done
Note: unbanning someone will allow them to reapply or rejoin your server.