If you find yourself locked out of your account, don't worry! Resetting your password is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
- From the login screen, click on the "Forgot Password" option.
- We'll then email you a magic link to initiate the password reset process. Remember to check your spam or junk folders if the email gets filtered.
- If you don't receive the email, it's essential to ensure that our emails are not marked as spam. Safelist "guilded.gg" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" in your email settings to inform your provider that our emails are legitimate.
- If you still haven't received the email after taking these steps, don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue as soon as possible.
We would recommend that you update your password regularly. To ensure the utmost protection, we recommend following these simple steps to change your password:
Updating your password regularly adds an extra layer of security to your Guilded account, safeguarding your personal information and ensuring peace of mind. Remember to choose a strong password that combines a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters to enhance its complexity.
- Click the cog to access your settings.
Click Overview > Edit Account
- Click on Change password.
- Type in your new password and click save!
Note: We recommend logging out of all other sessions when resetting your password. Keeping the toggle enabled will automatically do that for you.
If you have your Roblox account connected, you must re-authorize it to verify that you are changing the password; you can do this by clicking the Verify with Roblox button and following the prompts.
Prefer video tutorials?
Check out our YouTube channel for more step-by-step guides