If you want to use voice chat in Google Chrome and find you are getting an error message, it may be because you have denied Guilded access to your microphone. This is easy to check.
- On your Chrome browser, head over to your settings
- Select Privacy and security and click Site Settings
- Click on Microphone
- If you see Guilded under the Block heading, click the trash can to remove it from there, restart your browser, and you're good to go.
- Very occasionally, if this to still be causing an issue, you can resolve this by clicking on View permissions and data stored across sites.
- Choose Guilded from the list and Clear data. Restart your browser. You will then need to log back, connect to voice, and click Allow from the prompt.