If you want to use voice chat in Google Chrome and find you are getting an error message, it may be because you have denied Guilded access to your microphone.
- On your Chrome browser, head over to your settings
- Select Privacy and security and click Site Settings
- Click on Microphone
- If you see Guilded under the Block heading, click the trash can to remove it from there, restart your browser, and you're good to go.
- Occasionally, if this is still causing an issue, you can resolve this by clicking on View permissions and data stored across sites.
- Choose Guilded from the list, click more options from the 3 dot menu and Clear data. Restart your browser. You will need to log back, connect to voice, and click Allow from the prompt.