Your settings hold all the important preferences for your account.
In the Overview sections you can:
- Change your name, update email, set vanity URL, or delete your account
- You can set your email preferences
- View all your subscriptions and payments
- Security: enable/disable 2FA
- Add your connections to Twitch and Patreon
- To access your settings click the cog beside your profile picture
This section will allow you to set your game presence, show your presence on Discord and the Hardware Acceleration - some users find toggling this off improves app performance.
Voice and video
Here you can set your voice and video preferences, see our article for more information on these settings.
In this section, you can set your keybinds for voice and other features within the Guilded app.
This section lets you decide if you want to have the Desktop App open on system start, start minimized to the taskbar, or Close to the system tray when closing the app.
You are in control of the sound effects that you hear in Guilded, this is the section for you to decide which ones you want to hear.
Your privacy settings will let you decide who can send you a friend request, contact you and allow you to manage your blocked people.