We are always improving and optimizing Guilded to make your experience the best we can deliver, and as a result, sometimes, your version of Guilded won't be up to date. Occasionally there might be a blip, and your version of Guilded gets corrupted while updating.
- Close Guilded in the system tray and make sure all Guilded processes are terminated in your Task Manager (ctrl alt del)
- Make sure that you have closed all sessions, including those in a browser.
Next, either use Win + R type in the following:
- %AppData% - find guilded and delete that folder
- %LocalAppData% - find guilded-updater and delete that folder.
- Restart your pc/laptop
- Reinstall via the download link on browser
Still not working? head back over to %localappdata% locate the guilded-updater folder, open that and right-click on the installer and Run as Administrator
You can also try setting your compatibility to Windows 7 or 8.