How to change your Nickname!
If you want to personalize your presence in a server or help identify your members by their in-game tag, changing your nickname is a great way to do it. Whether you want to reflect your in-game character or simply prefer a different name, you can easily modify your nickname in a server.
It's important to keep in mind that changing a nickname only applies to the server where it is modified, and does not affect your username. This means that both your username and nickname will be displayed on your profile card.
As a server admin, you can also encourage your members to customize their nicknames to help create a more welcoming and inclusive community. So go ahead and get creative with your nickname, and have fun expressing yourself in your favorite server!
- If the correct permissions are assigned in Roles > Customization permissions > Change Nickname and Manage nicknames is toggled On, then nicknames can be changed.
- Change nickname allows a member of your team to be able to update their own Nickname.
- Manage nicknames allows members with this permission to update the nicknames of other members on the server.
How to change nicknames
- Left-click, a user in the members, list on the right column. This will bring up their profile card.
- Click the More button and select Change nickname.
- Please change it to the new desired Nickname and click Save.
- The new Nickname will now be displayed in the member list.
- The profile card will now show the Nickname and the Username