How to change your Nickname!
You might want to change your Nickname in a server to reflect your in-game character or just a name you like better. Or, as server admin, you may want to identify your members by their in-game tag.
Note: Changing a nickname does not change a username and applies only to the server where the Nickname is changed. Both nickname and username will display on the profile card.
- If the correct permissions are assigned in Roles > Customization permissions > Change Nickname and Manage nicknames is toggled On, then nicknames can be changed.
- Change nickname allows a member of your team to be able to update their own Nickname.
- Manage nicknames allows members with this permission to update the nicknames of other members on the server.
How to change nicknames
- Left-click, a user in the members, list on the right column. This will bring up their profile card.
- Click the More button and select Change nickname.
- Please change it to the new desired Nickname and click Save.
- The new Nickname will now be displayed in the member list.
- The profile card will now show the Nickname and the Username