How to change your Nickname!
You might want to change your nickname in a server to reflect your in-game character or just a name you like better. Or, as server admin, you may want to identify your members by their in-game tag.
Note: Changing a nickname does not change a profile name and applies only to the server it was changed in.
- If the correct permissions are assigned in Roles > Customization permissions > Change nickname and Manage nicknames is toggled On, then nicknames can be changed.
- Change nickname allows a member of your team to be able to update their own nickname.
- Manage nicknames allows members with this permission to update the nicknames of other members on the server.
How to change nicknames
- Left-click, a user in the members, list on the right column. This will bring up their profile card.
- Select Change nickname.
- Please change it to the new desired nickname and click Save.
- The new nickname will now be displayed in the member list.