Kick, ban and unban members
How to Kick or Ban members from your server!
Occasionally, it may become necessary to remove a member from your server for various reasons. If this is the case, we're here to help! In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps for Kicking, Banning, and Unbanning members from your server, so you can easily manage your membership and ensure that your server stays a safe and welcoming place for everyone involved.
- The necessary permissions are required to carry out Kick/Ban actions on members.
- To remove a member from your Guilded server, simply access the Members List or right-click on the member's username. From there, you can choose to either Kick or Ban the member, depending on the level of action you wish to take.
- You will be prompted to confirm your selection.
- You will be prompted to confirm the action, with the option to give a reason - this is useful for referencing in your Audit Log.
- You can also choose whether to delete recent message history from your server from the member you are banning.
If you need to lift a ban on a previously banned member, it's easy to do so. Simply click on the member who has been banned, then select "Revoke ban" from the options that appear. Once you've made your selection, click "Done" to finalize the change. This will allow the previously banned member to rejoin your group and participate once again.
- Head over to your server settings and select Bans
Note: unbanning someone will allow them to reapply or rejoin your server.