Importing your Discord server template to Guilded is quick and easy. You can use existing templates from Discord servers to save time setting up your new Guilded server.
Watch the quick tutorial:
After creating your Guilded server, head over to your Discord server to grab your server template, on Discord, go to Server Settings.
- Go to the Server Template section.
- Type in a Template title and description and click Generate Template.
- Click Copy to grab the template URL.
- Click on server settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- And click the Import button on Discord server template.
- Paste the Discord template link you want to use in the field and then hit Continue.
Tip: You can create Discord template codes from Discord servers you own or use template codes made by others.
The template's channels and categories, roles, and applicable permissions that correspond with similar features will be imported. When your import is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed that includes a snapshot of everything successfully imported. Hit Continue.
Please note that Guilded features more channel types than Discord, so you may take some time at this stage to familiarize yourself with the unique array of channels and permissions your users will be excited to explore.