Ready to kickstart your Guilded server setup? You can import your Discord template codes or use template codes made by others. This fantastic time-saver gets your Guilded server up and running faster. Just to let you know - Guilded allows you to import a server template only once per server.
Watch the quick tutorial:
Once you have created your new Guilded server, it's time to get your server template from Discord. Here's how:
- Launch Discord.
- Navigate to your Server Settings and find the Server Template section.
- Fill in a template title and description, then hit "Generate Template."
- Click "Copy" to capture the template URL for use.
- Finally, head back to the server settings.
- Click on Integrations
- Click the Import button on the Discord server template.
- Paste the Discord template link you want to use in the field and then hit Continue.
The template's channels, categories, roles, and applicable permissions corresponding to similar features will be imported. When your import is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed, including a snapshot of everything successfully imported. Hit Continue.
Just so you know, Guilded features more channel types than Discord, so you may take some time at this stage to familiarize yourself with the unique array of channels and permissions your users will be excited to explore.