Watch our tutorial to learn more about privacy settings.
At Guilded, we understand the importance of privacy and giving you control over who can contact you and see your information. That's why we have various privacy settings that allow you to customize who can send you friend requests, who can message you, and who can post on your profile. In this guide, we'll go over how to access and adjust these settings to make sure you feel comfortable and secure while using Guilded.
- Head to your settings by clicking the cog icon in the bottom left corner.
- Navigate to the Privacy section. Here you can change how people can contact you.
- By default, anyone can send you a friend request, but you can change this setting to restrict friend requests to users who share a server with you, or to no one if that is your preference.
- Next, you can customize who can direct message you based on your preferences. You have the option to limit it to only your friends or expand it to include server members as well. Alternatively, you can choose to allow anyone to message you if you prefer.
- In this section, you have the ability to control who can post to your personal user profile. This helps you maintain privacy and control over what is being posted on your profile.
- You can access a list of users that you have blocked and manage them from this section. Easily search for specific users, view the date that you blocked them, and remove them from your block list if you choose.
- To remove a user from your block list, click the icon on the blocked user and select Unblock.