Creating & Managing Applications
Some servers prefer to have new members fill in an Application to join. In this guide, we will show you how to create applications and manage them if you have more than one.
Note: Applications are used for joining your Server only. We suggest using Forms for applications that you might use within your own Server to join your internal Groups/staff positions etc.
Creating and managing applications
- Navigate to the Applications section.
- Upon server and group creation, basic applications will be generated automatically for each game on your server. You can choose to toggle these on or off in the Applications settings, accessed via the cog icon.
- If you want to close applications for your team, slide the toggle to off and click Confirm.
- The Recruitment indicator will show as closed.
- To re-open Recruitment, reverse the process above.
Editing an application
To select your applications, click Edit applications.
If you have games added to your team, choose the application you want to edit from the dropdown menu.
- Note: All applications are to join your Server only. This does not apply to internal Groups within your Server.
We recommend you read our guide on How to create forms before creating an application.
- Preview your application at any time while editing, and when you're happy, click Save.
Inviting members to apply
IMPORTANT: If using applications for different games, use the dropdown menu when inviting to select the correct application and make sure that the Require application to join option is turned on.
When a new application is received, a notification will display on your server badge and the Applications tab.
- Navigate to the Applications tab to review applicants.
- View each application and accept/decline as appropriate; members who have the appropriate permissions will be able to show interest in an application by clicking Upvote.
Sorting & searching applications
- To sort your applications, click the filter button and select the options that apply.
- To change your filter selections, deselect the boxes or hit Clear.