Voice and video settings
In the Voice and Video settings, you can set up your microphone, camera, and output options for a seamless voice chat or streaming experience on Guilded. This is where you can configure your audio input (mic), video input (camera), and output settings to ensure optimal communication and audio playback. Whether you're joining voice chat sessions or streaming content, these settings will help you customize your setup according to your preferences.
- Head to your settings by clicking the cog icon in the bottom left corner.
- Navigate to the Voice and video. Here, you can test your mic, set your keybinds, and set up your camera if you have one.
- Select your microphone and speakers/headset from the dropdown lists.
- Check your volume here. If it's too loud for you, it's probably too loud for everyone else.
- If you prefer voice activity, you can manually adjust your sensitivity or allow the app to do it by toggling on Automatically to determine input sensitivity.
- If using Push-to-talk, set your preferred keybind here.
- Additional keybinds can be assigned if the role has the correct permissions.
- You can set your keybinds directly in a voice channel from the right-hand panel.
- Echo cancellation: Improves voice quality by eliminating echoes.
- Noise suppression: Reduces background noise picked up by your microphone.
- Auto gain control: Normalizes your voice volume for consistent audio levels.
- Audio ducking: Lowers the volume of other applications to prioritize voice communication.
- Select your camera from the dropdown list and test your video feed if you have a camera.