Server Subs make it easy for members of your community to support you and your server. Whether you are a gaming community, streamer, or content creator, our customizable tiers and pricing allow you to be creative with the benefits and perks you offer your subscribers.
Watch the tutorial :
Get started with Server Subs!
- Head over to your server settings
- Click on Subs in the Server settings menu, and click Enable subscriptions to start the setup flow.
- Select your payout country by clicking the arrow and choosing from the dropdown list.
- Now it's time to start adding a tier. Complete your pricing and rewards - we will automatically create a role for each tier. New subscribers will automatically be assigned tier roles. Click Add Tier to finish this step.
Note: You can rename your tier later from the Roles permissions.
- Next, connect with Stripe; a popout window will open, connecting you to Stripe to create an account if you don't have one already. If you do have an account, go ahead and sign in. Once you have completed this step, you will be redirected to your setup page.
- Congratulations, you've now just set up your Server subs.
- If Stripe needs any further information from you, you will have an alert on your subs dashboard. Clicking the Open Stripe dashboard will open Stripe in a new browser window.
- Now you've set up the Gold Tier to add more, head over to your Subs dashboard and add Copper and Silver. You can also edit and delete tiers by clicking the links at the bottom of the tier you want to change.
Important note: Deleting a tier will immediately cancel all subs for that tier.
- The Subscribers tab is where you will be able to see all your active and expired subs.
- The reports tab allows you to monitor your earnings and fees once you start to receive subs.
- The Settings tab gives you the option to open your Stripe dashboard and the Disable server subscriptions option.
- Should you ever want to disable Server subs, you must confirm the action by clicking Disable. It's important to note that all this action will cancel all active subs.
- You are all set up, and a new Subscriptions button will appear on your server page. Clicking on this will summarize your earnings, recent activity, and quick access to your subscription settings.
- Your subscribers will see a page like this, with the Tiers on offer and new subscribers' recent activity.
- Your subscribers will get a flair representing the tier they subscribe to! How cool is that!
Fees are deducted when a subscription is purchased.
Guilded fees: 2.5% + Stripe fees for payment processing.