Server Subs - Get started
Server Subscriptions. Designed to help gaming communities, streamers, and content creators receive support from their members, Server Subscriptions come with customizable tiers and pricing, giving you the freedom to create unique benefits and perks for your subscribers.
Watch the tutorial :
Get started with Server Subs!
- Head over to your server settings
- Click on Subs in the Server settings menu, and click Enable subscriptions to start the setup flow.
- Select your payout country by clicking the arrow and choosing from the dropdown list.
- To add a tier, simply complete the pricing and rewards details, and a role will be automatically created for each tier. New subscribers will then be automatically assigned their respective tier roles. Once you've filled out the details, just click "Add Tier" to finish this step.
Note: You can rename your tier later from the Roles permissions.
- To proceed, you'll need to connect with Stripe. When you click on the button, a pop-up window will appear, and you'll be prompted to create a Stripe account if you don't already have one. If you have an account, simply sign in. Once you've completed this step, you'll be redirected back to your setup page.
- Congratulations, you've now just set up your Server subs.
- If Stripe requires any additional information from you, an alert will be displayed on your Subs dashboard. To access your Stripe dashboard, simply click on the "Open Stripe dashboard" button, which will open Stripe in a new browser window.
- Now that you've successfully set up your Gold Tier, you can easily add additional tiers by navigating to your Subs dashboard. From there, you can create Copper and Silver tiers with their own unique pricing and rewards. If you need to make any changes, simply click the appropriate links at the bottom of each tier to edit or delete them
Important note: Deleting a tier will immediately cancel all subs for that tier.
- If you're wondering where to find your active and expired subscriptions, simply head over to the Subscribers tab. Here, you can keep track of all your subscriptions in one convenient location.
- The Reports tab is where you can keep track of your earnings and fees after you start receiving subscriptions.
- The Settings tab gives you the option to open your Stripe dashboard and the Disable server subscriptions option.
- Should you ever want to disable Server subs, you must confirm the action by clicking Disable. It's important to note that all this action will cancel all active subs.
- You are all set up, and a new Subscriptions button will appear on your server page. Clicking on this will summarize your earnings, recent activity, and quick access to your subscription settings.
- Your subscribers will see a page like this, with the Tiers on offer and new subscribers' recent activity.
- Your subscribers will get a flair representing the tier they subscribe to! How cool is that!
Fees are deducted when a subscription is purchased.
Guilded fees: 2.5% + Stripe fees for payment processing.