Check out this troubleshooting guide if you have issues with hearing or being heard by others or your microphone not working.
- Please check out the Voice Settings guide before trying these suggestions.
Sometimes apps can take control of your audio and not allow other applications to function correctly.
Follow these steps for all your Input and Output devices you wish to use with Guilded.
- Head over to your System Preferences and select Security & Privacy on your Mac.
- Allow Guilded to access your microphone.
Is your microphone Volume too low?
- Head over to your sound settings.
- Use the slider to turn the volume up on your microphone.
Unable to hear other users
Change your input and output settings to Default refresh the app (CMD + R).