Are you a member of a server and want to tweak your notifications? Let's do this! Head to the server settings - you'll find your notification settings right there. By default, you'll only get alerts when someone mentions you. If you want to tweak those, open up your Desktop App or jump into a browser session, and you can customize your notifications to your liking.
Guilded notification settings allow you to customize how often you want notifications sent to your device.
- Access your notification settings in Settings > Notifications.
- Let's take a look in more detail.
Mute a Server: Activate this and you'll only receive notifications when specifically mentioned.
Mentions: Customize your notifications based on the content you care about.
Nothing: Choose this option to receive no notifications. Unread indicators will remain visible.
Suppress @everyone and @here: Toggle this on if you're in an active server and want to avoid a barrage of notifications.
Mobile Push Notifications: This is where you can turn mobile notifications on or off. Control at your fingertips!
- You can customize the notifications you get for individual channels in the Notification overrides section by selecting them from the drop-down list.
- Here, you can toggle the Mute/Unmute feature and choose your individual notification preferences.
- Finally, remember to hit Save changes!
Do you want to stop windows from sending you notifications, check out our article on how to