Notifications are set by default to Mentions, if you want to change these you can do this via the Desktop App or in a Browser session.
Guilded notification settings allow you to customize how often you want notifications sent to your device.
- Access your notification settings in Settings > Notifications.
- Let's take a look in more detail.
- Mute a server; this means you won't receive any notifications unless mentioned.
- Decide which content you get alerted about.
- If you have an active server and don't want to be spammed with @everyone and @here mentions, set this toggle to on.
- Mobile notifications can be toggled on or off here.
- You can customize the notifications you get for individual channels in the Notification overrides section by selecting them from the drop-down list.
- Here you can toggle the Mute/Unmute feature, as well as choose your individual notification preferences.
- Finally, remember to hit Save changes!
Windows Push Notifications
- If you do not want Windows to alert you with Guilded notifications you can disable this in Windows by heading over to your Notifications and actions settings
- Locate Guilded in the list and set the toggle to off