You can find notification settings in the server settings of any server of which you are a member. Notifications are by default to set to Mentions only. If you want to change these, you can do this via the Desktop App or a browser session.
Guilded notification settings allow you to customize how often you want notifications sent to your device.
- Access your notification settings in Settings > Notifications.
- Let's take a look in more detail.
- Mute a server; this means you won't receive any notifications unless mentioned.
- Decide which content you get notified about.
- If you have an active server and don't want to be spammed with @everyone and @here mentions, set this toggle to on.
- Mobile notifications can be toggled on or off here.
- You can customize the notifications you get for individual channels in the Notification overrides section by selecting them from the drop-down list.
- Here, you can toggle the Mute/Unmute feature and choose your individual notification preferences.
- Finally, remember to hit Save changes!
Do you want to stop windows from sending you notifications, check out our article on how to