The XP Bot is an exciting feature that adds an inbuilt leveling system to your server, allowing you to reward and recognize members for their contributions and activity within your community.
- Head over to your server settings and select Manage bots
- Click Add under the XP Bot
- The XP bot is ready to use out of the box and will award XP depending on your members' actions on your server. If you want to change the values of XP granted, click on the Flows tab.
- Then for your action flow, click Edit.
- You can change the XP value awarded in the XP to give field or change the recipient(s) of XP from the drop-down list.
- Automatically assign roles as your members gain XP and level up.
- Go to your server settings and select "Level rewards"
- Click "Add a level reward"
- Choose a role from the drop-down list that you want the bot to assign
- Select the level at which you want this role to be given, keeping in mind that the default level is 5
- Click "Confirm" to save your changes
- You can also adjust the level to see how much XP is required to attain that level
- To check the level and role of any member, simply right-click on their username and the user profile card will appear. The user profile card displays the member's level and assigned roles.