How to Block and Report another user!
Blocking a user
Block a user by right-clicking their profile name and selecting Block user.
- Blocking will prevent that person from interacting with you.
To see the list of the users you have blocked head over to your privacy settings by clicking the cog
- Scroll down to Blocked People then using click the menu and select unblock.
Reporting a user
- Right-click the user's profile name and select Report user.
- A message box will pop up. Please provide as much information as possible, then click Send.
- A confirmation message will be displayed when you have successfully submitted your report.
Blocking and Reporting on Mobile
- Long press on the User you want to Report or Block someone on mobile, bring up their profile card.
- Tap the 3 verticle dots
- Tap Report user
- Tap the > to let us know why you are reporting, then click send.