How to Create a Poll
Polls are a great way to interact with your team, whether for a fun activity or an important question you need to ask your members. You can create polls on any content channel. Let's show you how.
For this example, we will create a poll in a chat channel.
Note: Maximum options are capped at 10
The answer types available for polls are:
- Multiple choice
You can decide if you want your team members to see the poll results by toggling the option on or off in permissions.
Creating a poll
In a chat channel or thread, click the + icon and select Poll.
- You can also create a poll in a doc, forum, or calendar event from the editor menu.
- Fill out the information for the poll and choose from Multiple Choice or Checkbox for your responses.
- Click Preview to see how your poll looks. Happy? Hit Create.
- Want to change something? Click Edit to take you back.
- The poll will look like this until you click enter in a chat channel thread or Publish in a doc.
- Congrats! You've successfully created a poll.
- After votes have been cast, your poll will display results like this.