In the Profile section, you can customize your profile picture and banner, review server applications, manage your friends, access your media storage, add games to your profile, and much more. It's your one-stop destination for updating and personalizing your profile.
How to update your profile
Click your profile picture to access your settings, or click My profile to take you to your profile page.
- Your profile will show your Feed, games you play, your Bio when you joined Guilded, and your social media links if you add them.
- Here you can change your profile picture by clicking on your avatar, changing your name, or add a tagline by clicking the Edit profile button.
- Games - This is the section where you can add all your games. If you don't find the game that you play, drop a message to support
- Media - upload images, videos, and youtube links to your Media folder.
- Servers - This is where you can see all your servers that you are a member of.
- Friends - manage your friends, friend requests, and requests sent.
- Applications will appear in this tab if you've applied to any servers. You can view or cancel your application and see its status as Pending, Accepted, or Declined.
- Events - see all your calendar events in one place with our Aggregated calendar.
Prefer video tutorials?
Check out our YouTube channel for more step-by-step guides