Updating your profile is the place to change your profile picture and banner, checking your server applications, managing your friends, your media storage, adding games to your profile and more.
How to update your profile
1. Click your profile picture to access your settings.
or click My profile to take you to your profile page.
- Your profile will show your Feed, games you play, your Bio when you joined Guilded, and if you add them, your social media links.
- Here you can change your profile picture by clicking on your avatar, change your name, or add a tagline by clicking the pencil icon.
Tip : The arrow beside your name will take you back to your server
- Games - This is the section where you can add all the games you play. If you don't find the game that you play, drop a message to support
- Media - upload images, videos, and youtube links to your Media folder.
- Servers - This is where you can see all your servers that you are a member of.
- Friends - manage your friends, friend requests, and requests sent.
- Applications - If you've applied to any servers, these will appear in this tab. You will be able to view or cancel your application and see its status as Pending, Accepted, or Declined.