Creating and managing Forms
Forms are a really great tool to use within your server, they are a flexible tool that allows you to ask your members those all-important questions and gather the information all in one place. We'll show you how to create these for your channels.
Tip: If you wish to keep the results of the form confidential to your server admins, simply toggle off the permission on any role you don't want viewing the results.
Creating a form
- In chat channels and threads, click the + icon to access the menu and select Form.
- In Docs, Forums, lists, or Calendar Events, click the forms icon and choose Forms from the list.
- Here is a description of each answer type.
- Give the form a title and description, then fill in the form content. Choose the answer type from the drop-down box. Repeat this step for each question you ask.
- Click Preview at any time to view your new form to see how it looks before saving.
- Once you're finished building your form, click Create.
- Your form will appear like this until you hit enter on chat or the publish button in Docs, Forums, & Calendar Events.
- Your form is now ready for members to fill out!
Viewing the results
- Click View Results to see the responses.
- You can view a summary of the responses or toggle to see individual answers.